Class G-Instructor Training Course
This course will allow you to impart learners with driving skills to be competent and safe drivers.
• Instruct learner drivers on theory and practical skills of driving.
• Coach refresher students to polish up their driving skills.
• Take responsibility for cleanliness and serviceability of the assigned vehicle.
• Prepare students for Government driving test.
• Prepare and submit incident reports.
• Facilitate fuelling of vehicles.
• Monitor student progress and advise on skills to be developed.
• Responsible for the facilities, equipment and other instructional materials.
• Prepare and maintain instruction records on a daily basis.
• Implement the Driving school curriculum to ensure compliance with the regulatory agencies such NTSA and KENHAS.
• Ensure compliance to the Driving School code of conduct and other internal policies and procedures